Struggling with Your Waves? Take Tips from These Amazing Waves Hair Care

So many of you have gorgeous waves or angelic loose curls just hiding and trying out my exact routine, but I do not like the results!

Some of it comes from the confusion and mistaking your hair for curly, not waves & not seeing the same results reflected in your Waves Hair.


  • Diffusing makes a big difference in the number of waves I get. When air-drying hair, the weight of the water can be easily pulled my waves of hair straighter. 
  • My favorite tip is doing a pre-poo! In other words, it's an oil treatment before you shampoo & condition your hair.
  • After a pre-poo treatment to your hair, you should notice soft and shiny locks. Making pre-poo a part of your routine will significantly improve your hair's texture and sheen.
  • Anything that works for me is the Pixie Curl method by diffusing. In this, you diffuse your hair into sections. 

Related Article: Choose The Best Hairstyle With Water Wave Hair

 

  • Diffuse once section for 30 secs – 1 min, then turn the dryer off before moving to the next section. Then switch the diffuser on again & repeat for all of your hair.
  • It is crucial to add more water to your hair after you have applied your leave-in and before you apply your gels. I re-take in my leave-in on damp hair, flip over and re-wet the hair with a spray bottle until it's DRIPPING wet.
  • Give your curls a little break from time to time! I do a very minimal refresh on my hair for non-wash days.


 

  • I don't like to fully re-wet my hair unless it is wash day! I have noticed that my BEST wash days come after letting my hair "be" for 3 to 4 days – let the curls get stretched out & let the hair rest.
  • Waves can quickly become overwhelmed or weighed down – taking a break helps prevent those conditions!
  • Hard gels often look excellent. First, which helps in encouraging curls, but they weigh most waves down, causing them to lose hold as the day goes on, leaving the stringy & puffy hair.
  • Also, co-washing is not for most wavies. Yes, it helps maintain moisture, but waves are easily weighed down and require more frequent cleansing than the curliest.



Save on Indique's SEA Collection 30% OFF. Shop all Bundles, wigs, and closures with code SEA30 for a limited time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out the Advantages Of Wearing Short Human Hair Wigs Over Real Ones

5 Effortless Ways To Style Synthetic Wigs

What are Wigs and How Do They Work?